LEADERS - not followers

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

X MARKS THE SPOT

For ABC Wednesday – X


XS

Mission to eXact revenge
My eyes fiXed back in anger
As he’s looking back in fear

This eX acquaintance of mine
He who shall remain nameless
Let’s just call him Mr. X

X-man beware; not long now
X marks the spot; day and date
Get on your knees; say a prayer
Sign of the X; penance due

Just when he least eXpects it
Punishment shall be eXtreme
It’s no eXaggeration
He will wish he was eXtinct

First I’ll eXtract my pleasure
eXcruciating and slow
XXX rated; brutal
Then, at last, I can relaX

13 comments:

  1. I am officially terrified on mr. x's behalf.

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Roger; We'll probably X and make up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got me on the edge of my chair! But then I'm so sure you will X and make up! Have a great week, Stan -- well, what's left of it!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sylvia; It'll all blow over, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just throbs with revenge, - great X's, but rather frightening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks H & C; First reactions are often tempered by time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it - do you rent out? I've got a.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Tumblewords; Just talking the talk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scary and powerful words. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Photowannabe; I'm not like that really.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks to:
    lv2scpbk; One from the archives.
    RuneE; Xactly...!

    ReplyDelete